Jonathan White, Attorney
After graduating from the Suffolk University Law School in 1999, Jonathan worked as an Assistant Attorney General for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. For the next decade, he gained extensive trial experience in cases dealing with personal injury, property, insurance, and general liability. In 2009, he started his own firm in Medford and shifted his focus from a practice dominated by litigation to strategic planning, negotiations and agreements. Today, his practice focuses on real estate law, end of life planning, estate administration and employment law. Litigation is a tool that can be used when necessary, such as in cases of personal injury and legal disputes.
In addition to his work at the firm, Jonathan serves on the Medford Community Development Board, the Medford Chamber of Commerce and Kiwanis International of Medford. He also spends a lot of time on the ice—coaching hockey and officiating games throughout Eastern Massachusetts.
Jonathan lives in Danvers with his wife, Kerry, and their three boys.
Bar & Court Admissions
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States District court of Massachusetts
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Real Estate Bar Association
- Medford Community Development Board
- Medford Chamber of Commerce
- Kiwanis International of Medford
- National Ice Hockey Officials Association
- Eastern Massachusetts Ice Hockey Officials Association
- North Shore Shamrock Ice Hockey Coach
- Medford Little League Coach
Maria Sullivan, Paralegal
Maria is a graduate of Marian Court College in Swampscott. She started her real estate paralegal career working with Attorney Sumner Raymond and Attorney Dana Jordan. For twenty-five years, she has skillfully assisted lenders, buyers, and sellers with residential and commercial real estate transactions. From opening the file to post-closing matters (and everything in between), Maria’s experience allows her to competently handle the real estate transactions for the firm, which include title review and resolution of title issues, extensive interaction with attorneys and real estate brokers, preparation of closing documents and most importantly, providing outstanding customer service. She is also a Notary Public.